Back to School Dream

BONK! I had my first back to school "dream". In my dream I was rushing to the first day of school early because I had forgotten to set up my room and the kids would be arriving that next morning with visions of Disney World as their NEW classroom. First I couldn't find any doors to get me inside the building, rows and rows of out of reach windows, but no doors. After a sweaty panic I find an over-sized, chain locked, Gothic style door. After I somehow manage to get through the fat metal links, padlocks, and combinations, I find myself inside the school building and dashing towards the staircase that leads upstairs to my classroom. I am halted in my sprint as I come face to face with a barbwire fence and a sign that reads...
KEEP OUT WET PAINT.


I woke up to realize it was still summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment